Experience the “real Russia” as you cruise the magnificent Volga River between Moscow and St. Petersburg. On our 11 day journey we see the picturesque swirling onion shaped domes and towers of Red Square, and the luxury of Peterhof Palace, contrasted with the rugged and ancient riverside villages. Cruise Russia’s great rivers to better understand the Russian soul. Enjoy unique Russian cuisine, folk music and arts and immerse yourself deeper in Russian history including at the great Russian cities of St Petersburg and Moscow. And, of course, a Russian river cruise is probably the best way to travel to fully enjoy the beauty of gorgeous Russian landscapes. Our Russian River cruises operate from May through to September and now is the ideal time to secure your space. It’s not a simple cruise from one point to another - it's an unforgettable experience that will remain in your memory forever
May to September. Price on application.
This is a Guided holiday and includes:
- Full board catering (three meals per day) including dinner on the arrival day and breakfast on the departure day
- Welcome “bread and salt” ceremony
- Captain’s welcome cocktail reception
- English speaking board guides , English speaking receptionists
- On board entertainment including Russian language course
- Live music concerts, dancing music in bars nightly, Captain’s bridge tour, etc.
- Excursion program in English except optional tours
- Captain’s Farewell dinner (special menu)
5 day river cruise package - plus 3 days Moscow, and 3 days St Petersburg. Your floating hotel provides an ideal base to explore both Moscow and St Petersburg and the small settlements along the major rivers, lakes and canals between these two amazing cities. On your cruise/tour you will experience the majesty of the countryside, amazing structures and meet the friendly Russian people both on board and in their villages. Your accommodation in Moscow and St Petersburg is also on board, providing a great base for daily touring.
We have included visits to popular places of interest in both of these classical cities. Options including the famous Bolshoi Ballet.
- Reverse itinerary: Moscow, Uglich, Yaroslavl, Goritsy, Kizhi, Mandrogui, St Petersburg.
- Includes: All meals while on board – refer B,L,D.
- Excludes: Drinks and optional meals ashore (excepting Mandrogui) at own expense.
THIS ITINERARY IS THE PROPERTY OF THE TRAVEL WAREHOUSE AND CLASSIC TOURS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.